Thursday 3 April 2014

CRYENGINEERING

Some of my initial attempts at trying to bring my design into Cryengine. I quickly learnt that because I had exploded the original boat shed before I started designing, it meant that I could only change its colour as a whole instead of in separate parts.




I included a version of my boat shed without a roof to see how the sunlight plays on the interior.



Luckily I managed to find some preset building skins that just configured the design for me and made it look more building like.






Here is a draft attempt at making the film. I tried making several films before I realised that the free version of fraps could only take films of up to 29 seconds. But this is more or less a walk through of my boat shed during the day time.

No comments:

Post a Comment