Thursday 13 March 2014

EXPERIMENTATING

Some experimental ideas on how to draw or portray the boat shed.

the idea with this drawing was to get someone else to describe the place to me.
in this instance I ended up drawing a friends laundry. But the same idea could be
used to portray my boat shed but get a family member to describe what they see
as my mihimihi.

an attempt at drawing a fish eye lens of the drawing above. it seems like a good way
to show everything that is in the room in one drawing but can also look quite confusing.

an experiment to see what affect a textured background will have on the walls
and possibly the ground. lots of lines are something that I always seem to use in my
designs and are always interesting to me. 
Some photoshop experimentating

No comments:

Post a Comment